About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Xuzagos

Nickname: Xuza or Xuzi
Mold
Head: Mei
Body: Resinsoul single jointed Female MSD
Resin: Grey
Face up: by me.  Love the lips on this one.
Eyes: Safrin Sunflower
Hair: Yarn Wigs by me.  Xuza has green hair "naturally" and her highlight/lowlight hair is green, blue, and yellow mixed.
Extras: Xuzi might end up getting a new head at some point to replace the head that took a nose dive into the asphalt.
Story:  This is my sisters doll so I have no claims to who she is or what she does.  I know that she'll eventually have a sprite head rong body sister, and maybe even a bei little sister.  She's supposed to be a drow of sorts, but like I said.  she's my sisters and she is the one who knows who and what Xuza is.

Her page on my sister's blog  Here

No comments:

Post a Comment