About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Arrasatie

Nickname: Satie
Mold
Head: Rong
Body: Resinsoul Double jointed, Mature bust, with beast legs
Resin: Dark tan skin
Face up: By me
Eyes: Safrin Doll Caribbean 16mm
Hair: Yarn Wig by me.  it'll be brown white and black.
Extras: I'm not totally sure yet but she will at least have a tail and possibly horns.  Not sure yet on if I'm going to find resin ones, or if I'm just gonna make them out of what's handy.
Story: Satie's story is still being worked on, but so far, she saved a dryad from death when her tree died.  Now the two are gf's.  Satie is a pretty outgoing, energetic, protective person who enjoys music like no other.  Me thinks she's going to have some instraments if I can find them... 
History:  When I first saw the Rong head I thought "that looks funny with those ears... You know what she'd look good as?  A fawn.  Those are deer ears.  But she'd need hooved legs."  then wouldn't you know it, they brought out beast legs... At the time I was planing an adult fairy in the lavender with a mei head... And Pretty much I decided that Mei would make a cute girlfriend to Rong.  Then the Mei turned into a Fei and changed from a Fairy to a "Deadwood" Dryad cus the skin color wasn't going to work and I saw a modded fei that I loved.
Related/connected Dolls
Jesene    Girlfriend    Her post

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Satie isn't ordered yet ^_^ she's next on my list after Lori (who will take a while to find) when I get a pixel doll made up of her I'll put it up on here... but it'll be a while, I don't have any good reverences for the beast legs at present :/

    ReplyDelete