About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Looking sideways

Things aren't really looking up or anything, but they are doing better at the moment.  Things are calm.  Thanksgiving went off without a hitch.  I discovered a new chocolate pie... and it will be the death of me... it's waaaaay too yummy I think I might have to convert it to an ice cream pie though... as good as it is, it could be so much better.  Turkey was good.  Leftovers are some how better.  I suppose it's the pie crust the turkey went into.  Turkey pot pie is epic.  Gotta see if the mom in law still has her ex around so I can find out if the kids can go to her place this weekend.

Nothings going on on the doll front.  I have two wigs to work on and the kids keep getting in my way.  I wanna get them hammered out and fast.  they are commission wigs T_T and that would mean 24 more bucks into the dolly savings for my baby doll.  We'll have to see if I can get any of it done tonight or tomorrow.  The straight hair will DEFINITELY get started tonight cus i wanna try something my mom suggested.

No comments:

Post a Comment