About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Xmas surprise!

So today I went to my mom's house to hang out, she wanted to do a mini doll meet.  It was great, we made crapes, mom showed us all her xmas decorations... Entertained us with her little magnetic Ice ring's antics that it showed her one day (magnet can be a blast) then she asked to see our doll wish lists.  She wanted to know what dolls we wanted next, said she wanted to see what they looked like.  Well the next doll on my list is my ultimate wish doll... but it's hard to get.  It's from Felix doll and after they went bankrupt it's next to impossible to get this particular doll.  None of the places that sell Felix sell small comforts... and the only place that you can get it isn't selling them right now cus of problems with fulfililng orders.  and my mom goes "Oh... well that makes a problem.. cus I wanted to get you both your next dolls."


O.O and I'm like.. . T_T my small comfort is next to impossible to get till February at the earliest.  So she goes.. well I really wanted to buy you a doll... and I'm like.. I have others... "Pick one" ^o^  So I have a doll on order! O.O a light blue Bei! I probably should have gone with my dark tan rong... but for some reason... I just had to have the bei ^_^ and I'm really stoked!  I have to see if I can make a blog entry for her... and get her name figured XD so much to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment