About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Welcome to the Doom Sauce

So once again, I'm starting up something that it's really very likely that I won't keep up with just like my poor pitiful Live Journal.  I have every intention of waxing idiotic on this so if that sorta shit bothers you I suggest you meander off to some less dorky person's blog.

One of the biggest reasons I think I am going to work with this is I want a place to kinda... chronically what all is going on with my dolls and kids... I'm not that interesting and other people may not find my dolls or my kids that interesting but I sure as hell do.  So mostly this if for me.

In the really real life world we're being forced to move for the renovation of the apartment which means we're going to have to pay 80 bucks just to get our net and phone moved... NEXT DOOR.  I mean talk about bullshit.  the only part of our addy that's changing is the apt #... and it's only changing by ONE DIGIT T_T it's sick It's wrong and It's mean to me.  DW just started a new job.  It's temp but I'ma stay on where I was on his days off for some extra cash and hopefully we'll be able to actually sock away some real cash.  We'll see how well that works >.<

Either way I've not got a whole lot more to say atm so... Laters

No comments:

Post a Comment