About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sick kids

>.< Man I hate it when the kids are sick.  Mikey's got sinus congestion that makes him complain of a headache and that his eyes hurt and the baby... OOOooooh the baby.  His nose is running like a frigging faucet, poor little thing is just like... Hold me... I hurt mommy.  and to top that off with the move... yea... less fun than an appendectomy.  I'm hoping that the kids will clear up soon but it seems like this years cold is just an ongoing trial.  No end in sight, I hope it decides to give the little ones a break eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment