About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Tabitha

Nickname: Tabby
Mold
Head: Lati Coco
Body: Lati special yellow (girl?)
Resin: white
Face up: Factory Coco
Eyes: Safrin doll
Hair: Factory coco hair
Extras: Some extra hands
Story:  Tabby is Tulip and Dylan's second kid.  Sassy little middle baby
History: Tabby is mom's second(?) doll, and what I like to call the "flood gate" doll  Were it not for her mom would have been perfectly happy with Tulip and maybe Dylan.  But that cute little coco sent mom awash with more dolly ideas.
Related/connected Dolls
Tulip           Mom        Post
Dylan          Dad         Post
April           Sister       Post
Ellie            Sister        Post

No comments:

Post a Comment