About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Monday, July 11, 2016

S'lithaer

Nickname:  Lith / Dust
Mold
Head: Winter
Body: 1/6th Deer Centaur (with Zi chest?)
Resin: Grey human parts, Custom purple deer parts and clear brown hooves and horns
Face up: By me of course!
Eyes: Hope to figure that out soon, possibly light teal eyes... something sparkly
Hair: Thinking mottled purple like from an Ombre yarn, Kinda wanna give her short sides on it...
Extras: Planning on making her little air like wings
Story:  Workin on it but so far she's a earth and air elemental, a dust elemental.  Probably going to have it be that the pure elements are naturally occurring, the "regular" mixed elements are natural mixes that kinda occurred and are being cared for by their "parent" elementals.  So... Mud, Cinder, Smoke, and Mist are "proper" elemental mixes, Steam and Dust are the "cross" element mixes and are possibly the work of some lunatic mage.  Lith is the Dust elemental, I plan on her having wings, possibly even two pairs or them, like one pair on her human back and another pair on her deer back.
History: Ok.. So!  When RS stealth announced clear resin with pics of stuff in clear resin ( O.O ) I started thinking about how I'd make a doll with clear bits.  Never really wanted a whole doll that was clear, but I was interested in something with clear bits.. Oh wouldn't it be cool to do an elemental?  I destroyed my sister's brain with "Oh wouldn't that be cool"  Then I was like "Oh what about Mixed Elementals be the 1/6th size and pure elements be 1/4th?"  Also cool.  I let that simmer, I had thought a bit about it up until the centaurs came out... Oh boy! Elementals would be super cute if Earth Elementals were centaurs and fire were dragons.. and Oh a little elemental centaur *undignified noises*  So then I realized with some help that I could forgo getting Val reshelled and just go to town on this new idea that I was so gung ho over.... And I'm not looking back... CENTAUR BABY!
Related/connected Dolls
___

No comments:

Post a Comment