About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Stokesia laevis

Nickname: (Stokes) Aster
Mold
Head: Pixiu
Body: Single jointed 27 cm torso with double jointed 27 cm arms and legs
Resin: Purple
Face up: Me!
Eyes: Probably pale yellow or the natural thundercloud from safrin doll.
Hair: Blue maybe?  It'll be one of my yarn wigs.
Extras:  magnets for wings?
Story:  Aster is the youngest and the most outgoing out of the three fairies.  She's the most likely to pull a mean prank on someone but also the most likely to actively help someone.  She's a bit of a tom boy but she has no problem being cute and sweet.  Unlike Lotus she's quite happy to muck about in jeans and a tee and get dirty and hands on but while Lotus likes to look adult, prim and orderly, Aster is quite happy in a baby doll dress and a mess of ruffles.  Aster's more active and hands on life have made her alittle bigger than lotus, a fact that Lotus abhors.  Aster has a mess of a style that she happily calls "American" It leans somewhere between "pirate" and "colonial".  Aster has Grasshopper wings.
History: Aster is the last of my fairies both in story age and the last one to become "figured out". First the purple doll was going to be a mei and therefor larger.  Then I knew that the purple wasn't right for the doll I wanted... By the time the purple changed and I decided it was ok to have more than one doll in a single color Pi and pixiu had come out.  I didn't know what head for sure cus I really don't wanna have multiples of the heads.  Pixiu just looked so adorable, feminine, and mischievous that I couldn't help it.  Once I decided that Pi need to be the prince's daughter everything else was sunk, Pixiu had to be my purple tom boy and I needed to find her a name.
Related/connected Dolls
Lotus     Friend      Her post 
Fig         Friend      His post 

No comments:

Post a Comment