About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

April

Nickname: nope, just April
Mold
Head: Ni
Body: 27cm RS female single jointed
Resin: white
Face up: by me
Eyes: Safrin doll, don't remember which.
Hair: Mohair by mom
Extras: Nah
Story:  This Is the current oldest of mom's three little girls, tabby and Ellie being her younger sisters.  Dylan and Tulip are her parents and other than that... murp.  mom's doll.
History: Most of this comes on about the face.  mom got her when she bought us our dragon boys which was super cool.  I decided to do her face one day and was doing well...  Did the last coat of spray... and there was a black bit of lint.  It wouldn't come out.  So frustrated I told mom she either was getting a mole or she was getting her face wiped.  Mom suggested freckles.  She's my first and she turned out ok.  Mom loves them but you know how it goes with your own stuff.
Related/connected Dolls
Tulip           Mom        Post
Dylan          Dad         Post
Tabby         Sister       Post
Ellie            Sister        Post

No comments:

Post a Comment