About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Tulip

Nickname: None
Mold
Head: Ya
Body: Resinsoul double jointed Female MSD
Resin: white
Face up: by me.  She came out really nicely
Eyes: Grey green Acrylic.
Hair: I'll have to ask mom, can't remember off the top... but she's a dishwater blonde.
Extras: Tulip is on the newer RS body, and is before the new hips, so I had to really take some serious sand paper to her hips, and even to the backs of her thighs to make her sit better.  She's got both the regular Rong hands and the Yao hands, not to mention she's got the regular feet and the high heel feet.
Story:  This is mom's doll, not mine.  So I don't really know what kind of story she might ever get, if any.  I know mom likes her but I don't think that mom has any plans for a background story or even a character.
History: Not too much to tell.  Mom's first doll ^_^
Related/connected Dolls
Dylan          Husband      Post
April           Daughter      Post
Tabby         Daughter      Post
Ellie            Daughter      Post

No comments:

Post a Comment