About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Mika

Nickname: Mika
Mold
Head: Ted
Body: Hujoo baby
Resin(abs plastic): Peach
Face up: by me
Eyes: inexpensive acrylic
Hair: yarn wig, likely black or brown
Extras: I sanded quite a few of her seams but that's pretty much it.
Story:  I got myself a Suve and Becky dear looked through the HuJoo babies too... she liked them so much and they were cheap so she got one too.  Apparently this is Tien's daughter.
Related/connected Dolls
Tien      Mother        Her post

No comments:

Post a Comment