About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Monday, August 18, 2014

Logan


Nickname: Nope, just Logan
Mold
Head: Bao
Body: RS Single jointed 28cm boy body
Resin: Light Tan
Face up: Half assed one by me.  The boy loves it though O.o
Eyes: Safrin doll Juicy pear 12mm
Hair: Tibeten sheeps skin mohair
Extras: Put hooks in him that's about it
Story:  Logan is Muh eldest boys doll He -wanted the little guy to be Val's son but right now he's kinda sorta Vals nephew.  He's come to live with his uncle for unknown reasons
History: So when my son was about 6 and a half he decided he wanted a doll.  I assumed this would be a passing fancy so I indulged him for what I figured would be however long he kept at it.  He told me he wanted one just like Val and I was like... Noooo... you can have a smaller one.  Here, here's the little boy.  And he was like, Yea.  I told him he would have to pay for it himself.  He started saving.  I expected him to forget cus... I mean 130 bucks is a lot for a six year old.  He managed to stick with it ( until he was 8... damn good for him) and he piggy backed him with Satie.
Related/connected Dolls
Val        Uncle         His post
Cassie   Aunt           Her post
Lori       Cousin       Her post

No comments:

Post a Comment