About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Monday, November 15, 2010

Cassandra

Nickname: Cassie
Mold
Head: Sprite
Body: Bobobie Mature Female MSD (lightly modded)
Resin: White (Yellowed)
Face up: I'm told it's an enhanced factory face up.  I will miss it greatly if it chips.
Eyes: Safrin Doll  Iris 16 mm
Hair: Yarn Wigs by me.  Cassie's "natural" hair is brown.  She frequently wears a red and brown or a purple and brown punk wig.
Extras: Cassie's wrists are modded so that she doesn't have the infamous "sleeve" arm thing going on and I've increased her elbow posability with some strategic sanding.  She is my first doll and I love her to bits even though she's imperfect.  I could never part with her, she is the foundation of my dolls and I would be heartbroken without her.
Story:  I'll have to free verse something more story like some time.  Val's wife and Lori's mom.  My sister her brother, Tristen.  Tada.. She's me as a doll but not ^_^
History: Cassie was actually both my first doll and a gift.  My dear friend Maria decided she wanted us to both be into these weird "Dolfies" she'd found and she did a bunch of research and stuff... finally she told me she was gonna send me a doll O.O "but maria.. they are so expensive" "Yea the one I think I'm going to get for you will be about 180 dollars.  She's pretty inexpensive" "HOMG!" yea, how silly am I?but after much waiting and hemming and hawing, my dear friend sent me Cassie along with a brown wig, blue eyes and a slew of doodads to go with.  She's gone through some changes, and I love her to ITY BITTY BITS!  Don't remember when I got her though >.<  Her family has gotten smaller, Tien never really made sense as her sister being that my friend wanted her to be a half dragon.
Related/connected Dolls
Val        Hubby      His post
Lori      Daughter   Her post
Tristen  Brother     His post (on my Sisters Blog)

2 comments:

  1. <3 *BIG HUGS* I'm glad you still love her. It was a pleasure bringing Cassie into your life. AND THUS ENSURING YOUR DOLLY ADDICTION! MUA HA HA! >:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD!! ^_^ yea Cassie is awesome. Poor thing is sooo yellowed but she's so fun, I should post a picture post with nothing but IRL photos of the three that I have. Maybe after Lotus's wig is finished...

    ReplyDelete