About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Nymphaea caerulea

Nickname: (Nile) Lotus
Mold
Head: Bei
Body: ResinSoul Single jointed female tiny
Resin: light blue
Face up: by me
Eyes: Safrin doll Natural mossy 14's at present. 
Hair: Yarn Wigs by me.  Her hair is dark purple braided (half plied yarn)
Extras: As a fairy she will be modded ever so slightly so that her wings will stick, likely that means that she'll have a magnet inside her torso.
Story: Lotus is the top dog of my fairys, she takes no guff from anyone, she's bull headed and always has to be right.  That's not to say she can't be fun, she loves pranks and the like but she wants them done on her terms and doesn't want to be the butt of the joke.  She seems to believe herself some kind of  Egyptian Muse even though she came to be long after Cleopatra died.  That's not so say she's young or a child, she is in fact some 250 years old, though she won't fess up to her exact age, claiming to be quite a bit older than she really is.  Out of the three she is the most mature acting and the others do allow her to be in charge, or at least defer to her in matters they aren't comfortable with themselves. Her flower is the Nile Lotus or Blue Nile Lily.  Her wings will be scarab wings.  As must be obvious by now, Lotus leans towards an Egyptian theme.
History: So at one time I was like "OMG MEI+LAVENDER= FAIRY WIN!" and I started planning some fairies.  Then I met a lavender doll and I was heart broken.  It wasn't purple... It was a lavender grey!  so things got put on hold.  There had always been a bit of an "Oh bei would make a perfect sister to Mei"  so I was planning a bei and a bao but I wanted three fairies and with Mei out of the picture, well that left muuuch planning to be done.  In the end I decided that a blue bei would be perfect for my ringleader fairy, thus Lotus was born.  Entertainingly while she was on order is when I picked out her name, and Fig, my green bao (not sure if he'll stay a bao since he's still in planning) managed to get a name before she did.  Received her on 1/5/2011 as a late Christmas present ^_^ THANK YOU MOMMY!!
Related/connected Dolls 
Fig        Friend       His post 
Aster     Friend      Her post 

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! :D You should post more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea she's due for some more pics, her wig is -almost- done I finished (most) of the ventalating yesterday at work. gotta just finishe the weft and cut it ^_^

    ReplyDelete