About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Zaria Laetitia

Nickname: Zary, princess
Mold
Head: Autumn
Body: Pixiu/pi (likely with the torso swapped out for the standard 1/6 female torso)
Resin: Red
Face up: By me (gold highlights)
Eyes: Metallic gold hopefully
Hair: Probably red dreads or a fur wig.
Extras: Pi's horns probably temporarily since they are so huge, we'll see.  If not I'll figure a horn bit that will match her parents horns.
Story:  Daughter of Marius and Rosaline and likely the heir after her father Zaria is the perfect "I totally didn't do it and even if you saw me I was coerced" princess.  She'd relish a playmate and scape goat for her antics but manages to be prim and lovely whenever the need calls for it.  Otherwise she's a child, she gets her fine clothes dirty by sneaking food, peals out of the dress she begged to wear a few minutes ago and otherwise is a bit of a terror.  She has her mother's tenacity and her father's ability to obfuscate, when she's being good she's an angel, bad, the devil.
History: When pixiu came out I about lost my mind happy.  There was a little dragon, many things with "the prince" and his "slave" just fell into place.  I was so happy I decided they needed to be an adorable totally dysfunctional family.  Daddy Ming the prince dragon, mommy Yao the slave dragon and Pixiu the prince!  I had it all figured totally up.  I wanted the SJ male torso with the dragon limbs and that would be it!  Then I got to thinking right when I was looking at names for Marius.  I wasn't sure I wanted a boy dragon... I kinda wanted a dragon girl.  I started looking for girl names and things once more, just fell into place, I'm hoping that I can get the wing magnets to stick to the inside of her torso so that I can do this proper.  But wait! There's more!  So at first, the head was going to be a pixiu, I had plans for all the other heads afterall.  Then Pi came out and I was like Oh it's so sweet!  It wasn't perfect but I liked it.  As of this editing the new centaur deer babies came out and I'm in deep smit.  As I was looking through them I came on to autumn, simmilar face to Pi, that same slightly downturned mouth but the eyes and ears were WAAAY better for a Yao/ming baby...  So she's changed again, this time she's got the autumn head.
Related/connected Dolls
Marius         Father          His page
Rosaline       Mother         Her page

No comments:

Post a Comment