About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Rosaline

Nickname: Rose, Servant
Mold
Head: Yao
Body: Resin Soul double jointed mature bust, plus dragon parts
Resin: Pink
Face up: By me
Eyes: It will be a rather "natural" color Perhaps brown
Hair: This is gonna be tough, she's going to have dreadlocks of some kind. It's gonna be a tough decision on color.
Extras: She's probably gonna get pierced to hell, she's going to get tatted, I just have to start designing.
Story:  Rosaline is the Dragon Prince's Servant/concubine.  She was captured by his father and given to him as a child.  She is subservient but spiteful, her relationship with the Prince will never be more than his tool, and she is irritated with that.  She fancies herself the Princess and will act violently towards anyone who thinks they can take the prince "away" from her.  She has birthed his child (happily it would seem) and mothers him protectively and as sternly as she can.
History: Not yet purchased, but she's already got some history.  When Wu, Yao, and Li came out I disliked all three, I didn't hate them but I didn't like them.  But I started seeing Yao in a different light and I thought, well I like her but I don't have a place for her.  Then Ming came out, and I had said that when the hooved boy came out, if I liked him I might think about a Yao as his servant or mate.  Then I LOOOOVED him.  Yep just straight up loved his face.  Torso could use some work but the face was perfect.  So then Yao was his elven slave since I decided he was an ornery prince.  Then, Pixiu came out and the word about a 1/4 sized dragon and this little dysfunctional dragon family came into my brains.
Related/connected Dolls
Dragon Prince   Her Master     His page
Wyrmling          Her son           His page

No comments:

Post a Comment