About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Dylan

Nickname: Just Dylan
Mold
Head: JID Boris (pretty sure)
Body: JID Muscle type
Resin: White
Face up: Me again
Eyes: more safrin doll
Hair: mohair by mom
Extras: Murp?
Story:  Once more, not my doll, Hubs to Tulip, dad to April, tabby and Ellie
History: Mom looked hard and long... and found this boy.  ^_^
Related/connected Dolls
Tulip           Wife          Post
April           Daughter    Post
Tabby         Daughter    Post
Ellie            Daughter    Post

No comments:

Post a Comment