About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Doll base line

So I figure I should start out with what dolls I have... since I wanna have all my doll stuff on here... So with no further adieu!

At home
Cassandra~ Bobobie Sprite, mature bust, white skin (yellowed)
Cassie is my first doll.  She was a gift to me from a VERY good friend Whom I love to itty bitty bits.She is currently the Queen of the doll roost and has spawned several ideas. She apparently has a sister and a brother, and she does have a hubby and a daughter.  My Val is her hubby and my soon to be Lori is her daughter.  She has no seriously set personality or story as of right now, she's just a fun doll that I like to dress up i n all kinds of clothes...

Valerian~ Resinsoul Ju, Male (single jointed) body, Light tan skin
Val is a facilitating doll.  When I saw the small comfort (my soon to be Lori) I JUST knew I had to have one... but they don't come in white skin so She had to have a daddy since her mommy (Cassie) would make sense.  So I decided I needed a darker skinned male doll to be Cassie's hubby.  I needed him to be an elf, and that was about it.  Well at the time, the only elf eared Resinsoul or Bobobie male doll was Song... and he looks too much like cassie for me to get that as her hubby so I had to get creative.  Ju was just the only other one that fit, and so I took and manned one up a bit.. and now we have Val ^_^

Planning: named

Loreli~ Felix small comfort, Fairy head, Natural skin
Small comfort it the first sculpt I've ever.... EVER seen and said to myself "I Want that doll!" no questions, no ifs not nothing.  Just immediately fell in love with those chubby little legs and fat little baby belly.  My hubby named her and Val at the same time, which was shocking.  Since I have been riding the roller coaster trying to get her.  every time I've had the money saved up to get her I ended up not being able to get her.  Hopefully the stars will align this Feb... and Lori will finally come home ^o^

Planning: Unnamed
Deadwood Dryad:~ Resinsoul mei (or modded Fei) single jointed body, lavender skin.
when I found out that you can have a purple doll I was soooo excited.  I mean... PURPLE!  Then I met a purple doll, I knew they were grayish... But this baby was -GRAY- I didn't even recognize it as the purple skin.  It was almost indistinguishable from my sisters Grayskin Mei.  And thus the sculpt and color fell to the wayside on my wishlist.  But don't you know it I never -really- gave up on the idea.  Originally my mei was going to be a fairy but bored with what I was doing at work I contemplated it out and got a different Idea.  A dryad who's tree died but she lived.now instead of her tree she protects autumn and the dead blossoms so that new growth can begin in spring.  Tentatively She'll be my Fawn's GF.

Fawn~ Resinsoul Rong, standard body+beast legs in dark tan
When I first saw rong I thought  "God look at those dopey ears... they look like DEER ears!" Clearly i was not her fan at first.  Then The more I looked at her the more I realized, They DID look like Deer ears!  Thus My Fawn was thought of.  At the time there were no legs to go with, and she was a really vague idea.  At some point, when My mei was going to be a fairy I thought "Wouldn't it be fun for my fairy and fawn to be lovers?"  Well that stuck more than the Fairy part did.  I wanted her to be a robust nature spirit and when I decided that my Mei would be a Dryad, their relationship was set in stone.

Fairy Family ~
~~Resinsoul Bei, standard body in blue,
~~Resinsoul Bei, Bobobie body, dyed purple
~~Resinsoul Bao, standard body, in green
So once upon a time I saw Bei and was like.. OMG she's cute! and I thought that I'd love to make a little fairy family, with a little bei, Color indeterminate, but I KNEW I wanted a crazy color, cus I wanted to do a crazy face up.  I knew I wanted to make a really cute little blue doll and a green doll, and if at all possible a purple doll.  i thought, twin girls in different colors plus an older sister? (remember that Mei from earlier?)  Well then I found out the whole shenanigans with the purple resin being SOOO gray and this group went into flux.  I wanted a purple doll but the Mei was just... I didn't know. Finally when I decided on the deadwood dryad I dropped the purple doll out of the mix.  By this time I was no longer enamored with the twins idea and I had seen a bao in a different wig than he's pictured in on the site... and he was so cheeky and cute... I loved him.  So I needed to get myself him in green and the little bei in blue.  NP ^o^  Then I saw a WONDERFUL dyed doll, the skin tone was even and lovely, and it was perfect. The dyed dolls I had see before were so horrifically mottled and rather ugly.  So I thought to myself, if they can make their doll perfectly dyed, why couldn't you?  So a little dyed purple bei (or perhaps a different sculpt since they WILL have more before I can buy her) got added back into the list.

Mermaid~ Minette soom head, soom torso, Peapod mermaid tail. Color white (preference) and purple (preference)
one of my first wishes when I got into the hobby was to have a mermaid doll, I saw the centaurs and thought to myself the only thing cooler than a centaur would be a mermaid.  So I looked and kept an eye out... saw tinybear's dolls and was repulsed, Saw a SD special order for them, saw the numerous "mermaid" dolls that still had legs and was irritated to the max.  then one blissful day I saw Peapod hooves while looking for hooves for pukipuki's  When I cruzed their website I saw that they had a listing for "under the sea" and inside there was "witch" and "princess" and I about flipped my lid.  then a long and arduous hunt for the perfect doll dragged out until Minnette came out.  Ironically a centaur tiny had the head I wanted for my dolly and it would be a compatible company.  I'm currently saving up for her via dieting rewards ^_^

Fairy land littlefee Soo Dark Elf female
I cam across this doll while I was looking for my mermaids head and I really fell for the little tramp.  She's absolutely lovely.  I'd like to have her some day but I doubt I'll ever have enough money to actually buy her.  but some day.... I'd like to have her.

Fairyland Pukipuki (numerous face plates wanted)
I've always loved Pukipuki's.  they are tinsy wincy, they are expressive, they have SOOO MANY face plates... yea I love them alllllll.... I really... REALLY want the polar bear face plate and the cat one.  So SOME DAY! I shall have both for a little shifter Pukipuki... that will be same "story"/"world" as the pukifee

Centaur (Brand undecided)
Likely this will be soom's new centaur tiny either as part of the mer or on it's own. If I get the little bugger on it's own I'll get the alk/yrie head for it  I have so few plans other than "HORSEY BUTT!" it's not funny. There is a TIIIINY chance that I might end up getting both a yrie and a minette and popping the heads between the pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment