About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Friday, December 3, 2010

Ficus Carcia

Nickname: Fig
Mold
Head: Bao
Body: ResinSoul Single jointed male tiny
Resin: green
Face up: will be by me
Eyes: Looking at either Yellow or an orangy brown.  Will have to see what it looks like on him. Likely the "natural" autumn leaves by Safrin doll.
Hair: Yarn Wigs by me.  Fig's hair color will reside in the "teal" color range
Extras: As a fairy he will be modded ever so slightly so that his wings will stick, likely that means that he'll have a magnet inside his torso.
Story:  Fig is one of my planned fairies.  He is going to be a bit of a prankster and a very free spirit.  He is probably the most laid back of the group, sometimes being called lazy by the others but he just likes to weigh his options before bothering with anything.  Truly he might be the wisest one of them but Lotus especially will not admit it.  His Flower is the Fig flower, a complex functional flower.  Fig has a very loose, European style, put together yet still sloppy.  Fig has dragonfly wings.
History: Fig actually was the first of my fairies to be named.  After I decided that I wanted three 27-28 cm dolls for my fairies I knew it would be one boy and 2 girls.  after Lotus got purchased I started looking for flowers and stuff to name them.  Well I needed a -green- flower for him that had cool leaves... and wouldn't you know it, the common Fig has a really neat looking flower and it's totally green.  So TADA.  he was named a good week before Lotus... which is kinda sad.
Related/connected Dolls 
Lotus     Friend      Her post 
Aster     Friend      Her post 

No comments:

Post a Comment