About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Tien

Nickname: She's just Tien
Mold
Head: Sprite
Body: Bobobie Mature Female MSD (lightly modded)
Resin: White
Face up: By me. 
Eyes: inexpensive Acrylic.  red at current.
Hair: Yarn Wigs by me.  She's got a blond and a pink one.
Extras: Tien's wrists are modded so that she doesn't have the infamous "sleeve" arm thing going on and I've increased her elbow posability with some strategic sanding.  She's a gift to my dearest friend Becky,  she liked Cassie so much I decided to get her her first doll just like Cassie was given to me ^_^
Story:  This is not my doll So I just know the things I've been told but Tien is supposed to be Cassie's sister, sonds like the pair of them may get a song brother in the future.
Related/connected Dolls
Cassie   Sister       Her post 
Tristen  Brother     His post (on my Sisters Blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment