About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Incoming doll rant

Since writing this rant I have come upon some inaccuracies in my rant.  I am aware of them, please take this for what it is.  Someone shooting their mouth off because they are anoyed and leave it as is.  I'm not changing it or deleting it.

So ResinSoul just put up their new dolls.  AAaaaand I'm not that impressed with the heads. For some unknown reason They seem to  have an obsession with putting out human eared dolls.but Fuckin shit I want more Elven eared assholes.  Specifically they haven't put out any new elven eared MALES.  The females... the new head came out with both ears.  And I love that.  Hell I wish that they'd put the two versions of the ears as the same sculpt on their site and have it a drop down menu.. that... would be epic. It'd be so fantastic.  God If I ran their website.. or at least were able to tell them HOW to do it instead of letting them do it like they do... It would be WAY easier to navigate.

But back to where I was going... There is only ONE elven eared male doll.  Song.  And there are several human eared dolls... Mai, An, And now Wu.  Three human eared... and then there is Jun... the fucking mermaid eared doll.... God I hate those fucking ears DX But out of Five dolls... I suppose they aren't doing that badly... except they teased me by putting out the new female head in both.  I can't tell you how many people have asked "well I wanted (insert mold) in (insert different ear)" Resinsoul makes their money off being versatile... That's why everyone I know buys their dolls... Well and the fact that their cheap... but you keep coming back for the versatility. Why not make ears an option rather than a new head?  It would cut down on confusion a lot, and you'd free up a lot more head names >.< "Li Human" "Li Elven" tadaaaaa!! Spiffy!

And the female half of this new group makes me sad.  The new human eared head... would be perfect for a geisha... it comes on an immature bust... But she's too fucking tall.  Seriously.  WAY too tall to be an Asian next to my sister's elf.  She'd be about... oh a centimeter and a half taller than my sisters Grey Mei.  and the head is going to look like a bobble head on the body that the geisha was planned on. >o<  the new beast legs are fucking epic.  And I like the new hands... without a doubt.  The elven eared head is lovely, but... Wow it doesn't have a place in my collection.  Not even a little.  She's not right to make my Deadwood Dryad and I knew she wouldn't be... She certainly hasn't replaced Rong as my fawn... and there's just... not a place for her.  And that makes me sad.  I really like her..... I do!!  but I've got too many dolls planned as it is, and she just does not fit in any of the spots I have... and I don't have any more spots opening any time soon.  She's not... enough to make me put her on there.  There's nothing about her that screams at me.  She's pretty! but Rong is prettier.

This concludes my dolly update rant ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment