About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Loreli

Nickname: Lori
Mold
Head: Fairy head (gogo)
Body: Felix Small comfort
Resin: Natural skin
Face up: by me.
Eyes: Acrylic blue
Hair: Yarn Wigs by me.  She'll be a llittle brown headed thing, probably with some silly little punk wigs just to liven things up... baby wig shown ^_^
Extras: Lori will -hopefully- have two heads, an open eyed head and a sleeping head.  We'll have to see what the little booger has when she comes.
Story: Likely to change, Since Cassie and Val are up in the air.  Cassie and Val's baby... As for her personality, she's a bright cheery baby who loves all the attention you can lather on her.  be warned, she loves to chew on fingers.
History:  As far as dolls with back stories go, Lori has had one of the more frustrating ones.  When I saw the Small comfort... I immediately fell head over heels in love with the body.  At the time I had not wished or wanted for any doll more than Cassie and had every intentions of it staying that way for the rest of my life (oh how foolish).  But seeing that little baby body, with those little baby toes and little bowed legs... I was smitten.  because Cassie is white I had to come up with a reason for this little baby to have natural skin.  My options were, adopted and dark daddy.  Well if you've ever seen Val's profile, you know that the answer was darker daddy.  I started trying to find her, to get here and man was that an ordeal... It's all over the blog but sufficed to say Lori is the reason I started looking at other dolls and ended up actually getting other dolls.  As of right now, her mom and dad dolls are in flux, so right now she's going to be a foundling that my forest critters have found until I either decided to pick Cas and Val back up in new shells or totally rewrite her.
Related/connected Dolls
Cassie   Mom        Her post
Val        Dad          His post

No comments:

Post a Comment