About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Friday, November 12, 2010

Kill me now

Soooo... theres nothing like the smell of fresh varnish.. if you're looking for brain damage... Our new apartment is "done" and some of the varnish is still tacky. There are spots on the floor where there is no varnish and the place reeks to high heaven of chemicals. I don't know what to do about it because I know that the office won't do anything to fix that... but I really REALLY want them to put another layer of that varnish on to be sure they got all the floor this time. 

1 comment: