About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Valerian

Nickname: Val
Mold
Head: Ju
Body: ResinSoul Single jointed male MSD
Resin: Light tan
Face up: By me.  Tattoo is great... but the rest could use some help
Eyes: D eye Y eyes I made with prisma color markers
Hair: Yarn Wigs by me.  Val's "natural" hair is black.  He's currently wearing his black and green punk wig.
Extras: Val's head is actually a female head that I made up to try and look male.  If Resinsoul was really nice to me... they'd make another male torso that was just a bit wider and then it could be more manly >.>
Story:  I'll have to free verse something more story like some time.  Cassie's hubby and Lori's Dad.  He's a sweetheart to Cassie and looks very forward to meeting his little girl... who isn't bought yet so... I can tell the future I guess..
History: Val came about because Cassie needed an explanation as to why she could have a pinky peach baby.. when she's white. So... Well I decided I needed a tan or darker male for her hubby... ENTER VAL!  Received him on 4/25/2010, and he's the first (and as of yet only) doll I've purchased ^_^
*So Resinsoul has put out a newer body (same time marius's bod came out) and Val is slated to get a updated body.
Related/connected Dolls
Cassie   Wife         Her post
Lori      Daughter   Her post

2 comments:

  1. I love the Ju sculpt. Those ears! *swoon* Val is a sexy beast. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *giggles* Yea he turned out nicely. I was really worried about him, I worried I wouldn't bond but he turned out really well...

    ReplyDelete