About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Jesene

Nickname:  Autumn
Mold
Head: Modded Fei
Body:Resin Soul Single jointed
Resin: Lavender
Face up: By Me
Eyes: Safrin Doll custom eyes, Natural night sea lightened up and with a purple/black milky pupil
Hair: Multi colored Upon multi colored.  Brown, grey, tan, charcol and hints of dark mauve
Extras: Gonna mod her eyes open.
Story:  This is Saties lover.  She once was a normal Dryad then her tree died, some how she survived and became a deadwood dryad.  The life that sustains it's self on decomposition kept her going, she protects what wilts so that a new blossom can grow.  She's lucky to have Satie around, Satie found her while she was weak and helped her hide from some outsiders who thought she was an undead.  The pair have been nearly inseparable ever since.
History:While I havn't gotten her yet, Originally this doll was going to be a forest fairy with a bei and a bao as her back up... then... well I discovered that the Lilac resin was not all that purple.  Still wanting a doll in the resin color even though I couldn't think of what i could do with it I back burnered it.  Then one day at work I was trying to decide what color to make my little fairies and the "deadwood Dryad" thing just jumped into my head and solidified the crap out of it's self.  And thats how she got to be what she is ^_^.
* So She came in just fine, except her eye walls were super thin.  I was able to mod them open but it took way too much of the structure out of her eyes and I had to ask for another head.  Was able to get the second head modded and she's looking great!
Related/connected Dolls
Satie      Girlfriend  Her post

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this concept. You are so creative with your doll characters! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maria ^_^ I'm particularly fond of her as well. I thnk she's actually going to be kinda nature+steam punk so that'll be interesting to make.

    ReplyDelete