About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Saturday, July 9, 2016

turning point

So I've been saying to myself and others "I need to stop dragging my feet and actually order Val."  But yet I keep dragging my feet.  I just KEEP dragging my feet.  I mean I loved Val but he never was quite right.  But more importantly... I -Loved- him and Cassie... in the past tense.  I poured so much into the pair of them... And Now... I don't really care for them.  I mean I LOVE Lori.  She's so cute and sweet and lovely.  But Cassie and Val.... It feels Shameful but they have always been kinda formless, kinda empty.  I don't love them anymore.

So I was kinda talking that out without admitting it to myself and Mom just started talking.  Then Don't.  Just stop, don't buy Val, get someone you really want, Get the doll you actually want you don't have to stick with what you had, Wipe Cassie and make her better or whatever.  Don't keep yourself tied to something that doesn't fit.

So I'm not going to.  I have no idea what doll I'm going to get, but I'm actually excited.  Something I haven't really been for the dolls in a while.  I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment