About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Monday, July 11, 2016

Names!!!

Soooo...

S'lithaer  Pronounced S lith air.  Is what I'm going with so far, Nickname is Lith,  My sister suggested something based off of Silicon, I added aether, then as I was trying to combine the two and saw that I could kinda almost make Lithium, which is a soft white metal... and something about that really resonated with me... Not 100% sure on S'lithaer, have to throw it past the husband test first... See if he finds any rude nicknames immediately...  But yea!! tiptoeing closer to her being real!

No comments:

Post a Comment