About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Friday, July 15, 2016

Confirmation

Oh man... I got my confirmation today... now I'm just anxiously waiting cus I know I've got a month...  I wanna get sewing for her so bad it's not even funny.

Currently trying to get our living room fixed up so that everything isn't quite so crazy in here... I've been wanting to change our living room for a long time  Yesterday I was like "Oh I'll just"  and everything happened all at once.  I wasn't able to fix things all the way before the hubs came home so I ended up going to quantity over quality.  The main pieces are where they belong now... Except I've decided the old entertainment center has to go.  Went and took several of the old white shelves, went parts are parts on them and made a new entertainment center... It's nothing fancy but once I empty the non electronics off the old one I am looking to move all the electronics onto this thing and go to town moving it into where Things are gonna be.  Kinda exciting... not as cool as new dollies... but pretty cool

Only thing keeping me from just muscling the whole thing is because I messed up my back yesterday >.<

Oh well!  more as this story progresses..

No comments:

Post a Comment