About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Waiting and ruffles

Oh lord it's not even been a week since I got my confirmation and I'm STILL crazy over getting Lith and it's showing no signs of stopping.

One way that it's kinda manifesting right now is the fact that I'm going crazy about ruffles.  I found this really pretty "yarn" which they usually use to make those ruffle scarves and I'm using it to make ruffles to sew onto stuff... Now I just need soemthing to sew them onto... They are just so pretty and fluffy and I need dresses and stuff for them to be sewn too but I still need to get my desk figured before I put my machine up T_T  Not to mention what I wanna make to put the ruffles on is a dress for Lith and clearly I can't do that yet....


Problems!  So many problems!

No comments:

Post a Comment