About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Flurry of activity

Furious activity even.  I gotta decide what doll I'ma get... Am I gonna get one of the centaurs which I have no pictures of?  Or am I gonna get Aster while I solidify what I'ma do with the centaurs?  I mean Dust sounds like a fairly sure fire bet on what I'm gonna do with her, but colors.... not stupidly sure on.  Aster, I like her but EEEUUUNNNGH!  Centaurs!!! T_T

Honestly I wanna get one of the centaurs.  That is where my heart is leaning.  But before I can do that I have to decide if Dust is going to work, is dust going to be called dust?  Aaaaah!!!

I'll probably continue this line of thought in the shower... maybe I'll come to a conclusion and write that when I'm back from showering.

Post shower:
Ok, so I think on my elementals I might wanna do one clear, one custom and one regular.  So for dust... My idea is clear brown for hooves and horns, custom light purple for deer bits and regular light grey for people bits.  Not 100% on that yet... but getting pretty close to it...  Tiiiime to Email suuuuun! WOOOO!  I"M SO EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment