About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Monday, June 27, 2016

all the things

So it sounds like the roller coaster that was my mom's possible divorce has come to an abrupt halt and everyone is asked very politely to get off the ride and start forgiving everyone around them for the bullshit they said.  I have only my husband and children to apologize to and that's just for being me while stressed.  With that ride halted  all the things that got put on hold in the interim are now back on, everything from the etsy (which hasn't been updated since before Puddle) to the doll stuff has to tri and take the brakes that were so rudely applied.

On to dollies, I got to introduce a new friend to dolls!  YYYAAAAAAYYY!! exciting stuff.  So I ended up taking a suitcase with to olive garden and pull out some babies while we waited for food to show.  That was fun.

Now I'm working on sorting through and putting up several dozen pictures of coats along with getting probably a dozen coats online... Yaaaay... Oh that's pretty arduous in the best of times but I also have to get the rest of the new coats photographed... >.< yikes  works cut out for me again.

Other than that, not much is going on.  I need to rearange my livingroom cus it's driving me crazy, Plus we have way too many things plugged into just like... 2 outlets so I'd like to spread things out a bit...  Well that's all I can think of atm... just a bunch of bullshit really

No comments:

Post a Comment