About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Servant

Old profile
Nickname: None yet
Mold
Head: Yao
Body: Resin Soul double jointed mature bust
Resin: Either pink or natural skin
Face up:By me
Eyes: It will be a rather "natural" color Perhaps brown
Hair: I'll have to pick her skin first.
Extras: She's probably gonna get pierced to hell, and I KNOW she's going to get tatted to hell.
Story: she's an elf captured by the prince and turned into his slave/servant 
History: Not yet purchased
Related/connected Dolls
The Prince       Her Master     His page

No comments:

Post a Comment