About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Prince

Old profile
Nickname: none yet
Mold
Head: Ming
Body: Resin Soul double jointed male with beast legs
Resin: Not 100% about this yet, either light grey, dark grey or red.
Face up: By me
Eyes:  Undecided
Hair: Will depend on resin color, but likely green
Extras:  He's likely going to end up with horns.  Horn type is still in question.
Story:  The prince of the forest... Other than that >.> nooot sure
History:  yet to be purchased
Related/connected Dolls
Servant        servant         Her page

No comments:

Post a Comment