About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Dolly-ing along

So if you've looked at the doll profiles you may have noticed the little... pixel things... on the side of most of them.. them by me Blog dolls.  They are a fairly accurate rendition of the dolls I own or plan to own (or have helped come to be blah blah) out of pixel art.  Now lots of other people do waaay cooler stuff with pixels than me... Make no mistakes, I'm REALLY aware that they are fairly sub par.  BUT I love them... hard core.  and I thought, since I've been making so many of them lately, and not all of them have profiles here, well I wanted to show them off all together.

the wonder of this is that the males are taller than the chicks.. the 1/6ths one is her "correct" height and the baby doll is painstakingly pixeled to her correct proportions of tiny as hell.  I've been considering doubling the size of the dolls but i think that will actually make them too big.  I might start it out with Cassie and decide if I like the new size >.>

either way.. TIME FOR SHOWA!  then more pixeling >.>

No comments:

Post a Comment