About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

O.O FFFFFFFFFFFfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff!!!

So if you know me you know I love... LOVE the small comfort sculpt.  It's the first doll I've ever looked at and said to myself that I MUST own that doll.  There has never been another doll that I have wanted to wholeheartedly as that little baby doll.  But if you're reading my blog you're probably aware that I do not yet have that doll.  I have had the opportunity to buy one on at least 2 occasions prior to now and the ability to buy on SEVERAL ocasions prior to now.  The most recent being that my father and my mother both offered to buy me a doll, my father for my birthday and my mother for Christmas.  I felt the need to tell them to hold off on this doll both times simply because you can't just -buy- a small comfort.  See felix doll the company that cast them, They went bankrupt and no one is selling the small comforts.

Now to the present... when I once more have not the means to buy my Lori.  I have been approached by someone who resurrected my long dead "willing to buy" thread that I made back when I -did- have the money and then my car went and got buggered.  She is offering to sell me a human headed small comfort (not the right head but the head is not the hard part to get). I told her I don't have the money for it but I might be able to Raise the money... She's given me till the 10th of January.  I have never wanted money so much in my life.  Oh lottery winnings where are you when I need you?

Either way, if you're interested in a commission, be it wig, jewelry or clothes... I'm loath to turn down anything.  hell I'm loath to turn down donations right now... And I really don't like the Idea of donations for a doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment