About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hands

so a while back Tien ended up taking a dive and busting her pinky off her right hand so I immediately got into a group order for a new pair of hands for her.  Well when the order arrived and I looked at the image, I didn't say it but the hands looked funny.  I assumed it was just the flash or something but I got them yesterday and I tell you... I was quite shocked.  They are totally different hands.  they aren't bad hands... they just aren't what I ordered, palm to finger proportions are totally off, the hand is flat instead of curled like it is in the old hands... I am not going to do anything about it... and I'm not even complaining... they are quite pretty... But I'm surprised... and a little irritated.  It's like no one else can see the difference.  bit I can't stop seeing the difference. I'm really glad they aren't for my doll cus I might have to have a fit if they were.

On another note... the white skin really REALLY yellows fast.  I've had Tien since April about? not sure... but it's been since this late spring early summer.  And she's gone from paper white to ever so slightly off white and these new hands showcase that like CRAZY.  It's not even that bad... but it drives me NUTS.  So i wrapped them in tissue and set them infront of the compy to heat yellow like Cassie did.  I hope they even their color fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment