About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Friday, December 10, 2010

Nymphaea caerulea

Old profile
Nickname: (Nile) Lotus
Mold
Head: Bei
Body: ResinSoul Single jointed female tiny
Resin: light blue
Face up: will be my me
Eyes: Looking at either a soft yellow, gold or purple.  I'll have to see what it looks like on her.
Hair: Yarn Wigs by me.  Her hair color will reside in the "lavender" color range
Extras: As a fairy she will be modded ever so slightly so that her wings will stick, likely that means that she'll have a magnet inside her torso.
Story:  She is one of my planned fairies.  She's a very prim little thing, Ordered, prissy, almost to the extend of being curt.

Her name will -LIKELY- be Lotus but I'm really in love with the flower's petals for Poppy and how I'll be able to buy them...  Not crazy about the name as poppy though.  So likely she's going to be Lotus... but just in case, her full name as (Himalayan) Poppy would be Meconopsis grandis.

No comments:

Post a Comment