About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Monday, December 6, 2010

*grumble*

So my new girl, my little blue fairy thats on order, is apparently being very difficult to name.  I could pick a simple pretty blue flower but NO!! I want a compound flower with a good name that looks neat in the very tidy sort of way.  But I'm just not finding anything that even comes close to what I want/need, closest I've found so far is the Nile lotus.  I -hope- I can find out what the flower I found a pic of but couldn't find a name for will soon somehow get found and be suitable.

Grag.  My brain is so full right now I don't even know what to think.  I'm stressed, trying to do oodles of different things, get the house fixed up and respectable, got to get the tree up.. gotta get a PLACE to put the tree.. Commisions T_T So much stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment