About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Monday, January 3, 2011

INCOMING!

So my newest baby, Lotus is beign shipped right now... LIKE NOW O.O like according to her tracking she's in the air right now... on her way, most likely to jfk airport in New York.  My sister tells me that her last doll took 4 or 5 days from shipping.. so I'm happy to tell myself that she should be here friday, and if she comes earlier.. Ooo I will be one happy little turd!

Unfortunately it looks like the poor girl will go to her first meet without any of her own clothes, without a wig and there's pretty much no chance she'll have a face.  I'm actually pretty sad she has to go to her first meet so much not herself... but I really want her... really badly.  I'm looking forward to her getting here... I am looking forward to it so much that I am repeating myself.. not just here.. but everywhere... When I got val... I wasn't this excited, I mean.. Yea.. I was stoked... but not like this! I am ape about getting a hold of her!  I've got yarn and fabric for her... no paint yet.. but I can't pick that out until I get her here... since she's blue skinned.

Either way I'm rambling... so I stop now... *scampers off and checks the EMS tracking number*

No comments:

Post a Comment