About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

and the brain race is on

Centaurs!  Elemental centaurs?? MIXED ELEMENT CENTAUR BABIES!!

Ok so now that that's out of my system.. a slightly more eloquent version of what I'm on about!  So I've written on here about how I wanted to do a element mash up with the clear bits and about how OMG the centaurs are so damn cute!  Well I've quietly been thinking about them and my dolly plans for the future... when I had enough free processing power to actually do that...

Either way, I am thinking about my "earth" elemental mixed baby maybe being a centaur and while "mud" may be fun, I'm thinking I might wanna go with "dust" or "cinder"  and oh the plans I've got made up!!  I'm trying to decide between them.

Base doll it's self I kinda wanna go with cinder, Plan so far is Swap out a pair of hoves for pixiu feet, swap for pixiu hands, maybe even mod a pixiu tail to go on the butt over the cute little tail, and I'm trying to think of horns to swap the deer horns for so that they can have more dragon like horns.  As if that's not exciting enough, I'm thinking the dear parts would be dark tan or black, the body parts would be lt grey or a custom color that I can't figure out atm, and the hooves and horns would be the clear orange they showed on the new doll... So that's like SUUUPER exciting.  Less excited about her clothes, cus I would be tempted to make her clothes holey and singed... and one of the things I wanna do with this doll is make those super cute saddle outfits like my My Little Ponies had back in the day.

Dust I havn't really figured up as hard as Cinder, Buuuut So far she'd be purple hooves, light grey skin, and tan or maybe ask for slightly darker tan horse bits, Thinking about checking a tan bit against the grey bits, cus I think the light grey is too dark for me to like it as a skin against the normal coffee color.  Buuuut I would be adding wings to her.  Now if you haven't figured it out, I'm way more certain that THIS doll would be a female and with the light and sweet nature I attribute to this version of an elemental centaur, All the clothes Ideas for the MLP type stuff works... I mean it just WOOORKS for this doll.  Lace and fluff and light airy outfits... UFF!  I might end up going for dust because while she's slightly less interesting, and she's a very normal centaur color combo which I -could- flip to make an even more normal color combo and then it wouldn't match Cinder so much... but I don't have any like... questions about what bits she'd have, and I'm sure she's a she.

Either way, that's enough pontificating for the moment.  Centaurs soon to be added more resolutely to the list!  And I tell you what if they make a mermaid tail That's gonna be some wicked elemental water shit right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment