About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Pullip doll...

So "I" bought a Pullip, It's a make it own and our company actually bought it... Oh yea, Kaleidoscope coats is now Kaleidoscope BJD wear, and That's been a blast so far.  But yea, back to the doll.

She's a make it own in... brown?  tan?  IDK what they call their colors but she's what I'd call "Hispanic/Filipino" tan.  So I'm pretty much already figured out what I wanna do... I'm gonna do a steampunk salsa dress... We'll have to see what comes of that but I'm excited.

What's really fun about this... Husband is already like "Yep, just waiting for you to fall in love with it"  I specifically got a doll I don't like so that I could fix it up and sell it... I mean I totally understand, cus Yea, that does sound like something I'd do... which is why I'm not doing this with a doll there's any chance of me actually -wanting- Can't do it with resin dolls that's for damn sure, but lemme tell you, I can't fit a flippin Pullip in my collection so thats that.  And that's what I tell me and everyone else...

Either way, YAY! salsa steampunk!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment