About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Friday, January 31, 2014

all the wigs

So I have two wigs, one for Marius and one for Koth in the wings.  both have wig caps atm so that's cool.  I'm looking very forward to working on Marius though cus I'm trying a shaped wig cap this time, with a widow's peak.  Don't know if the peak will show but I hope it will.

In other news the eyes for a bunch of our dolls are in the wings atm.  Safrin doll is super backed up atm so hopefully she'll get caught up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment