About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Monday, January 6, 2014

new kids and -16

So mom decided that we needed new dollies for xmas.  So I have a Sui with a Ming head on it's way... Oh yea, Sui is the MSD DRAGON BOY FROM RS! OH YEAAA! >.> Yea I'm a little stoked about it, We're at the "It's time the doll should ship" point and about 2 days ago I was told that it should ship in about 2 days.  So he should be on his way now in theory, haven't gotten an official "Here's your tracking number" email... which is fine but I'm getting itchy for it >.<

That leaves me with a problem.  The Prince may well be on his way as I type... and I don't have a name outside of "Dragon Prince" so... I need a name for him, I haven't decided what colors I'm going to have him blushed in, likely red and gold though but not certain.  He's gonna be dark colored and I'm going to try and mature the Ming head up a bunch.  Being that poor Jesene still doesn't have a face neither does Addy... pretty bad on me.  I tried to get Addy once and had a shit of a time with her.  I have so many faces I need to make right now it's not even funny.

Talking about things that aren't funny... it was -16 this morning.  So my car doesn't start right now, it's bitterly cold to the point of painful to breath outside.  And I need milk.  T_T Suuuuck.

But rather than sulking on that note, I've been doing all sorts of dolly stuff that's good.  Mom and I get together on Thursdays and do crafty stuff.. So we painted all our wood stuff, the hutch thing I got many moons ago just needs some fancy little handles on the doors and it'll be done.  Got lots of little things done, Many many tiny tiny dresses for Lori and a little hat and diaper cover... knit the dresses... yep, I knit now... O.O apparently I knit backwards and forwards... but I don't really pearl >.> so that's a bit of a problem... Once I get that down I'll be doing pretty well.

Otherwise... I'm just chilling.  The littelest Baijo decided he wants a doll too so we'll see if he actually does that >.< probably would be another boa >.<  Or maybe he'd pick a female and name it after his imaginary friend like about eight of his stuffed animals...

No comments:

Post a Comment