About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Waiting times are strange

So Waiting for Marius has been easily my easiest wait and Satie has easily been my worst.  I'm really REALLY unsure as to why that is.  As excited as I am I have not been chomping at the bit, or getting nervous while I waited for my email to load.  I've been checking EMS now that he's shipped several times a day but it's not like it's been before where I can't get him off my mind.  I'm not saying I'm not excited, I'm just not as excited as I've been in the past.

There are any number of reasons why I'm not so blisteringly blindly retard excited, I'm actually a little unsure about his body for one.  I think there's a good chance he's gonna get a good ole fashion sanding to remove some of the veining on him.  I'm a little scared actually that his Mu head is going to be too "soft" for his big muscly body... But I love Mu's head to death... and once I get him... I can't wait for them to put out a female version so that I can get my Yao, or maybe there will be a way for me to swap bits between Satie and him so that I can make the female version (who more and more might end up with small titties... IDK it just feels right...)

Either way I just checked and he (and two other dolls that are in the box with him) hit Des Moines at 8:11 tonight and I'm kinda hoping that they'll hit town and mom's house tomorrow.  Now is the first time I've felt the flutter in my tummy of the impending dollyness.  I guess I'm just not huge on boys... maybe that's why his kid is going to be a daughter... *shrug*  it doesn't matter though.  I'm getting him almost assuredly in the next two days... TWO DAMN DAYS!

On an unrelated note... I'm going to try and start taking photos of the things I do and posting them in the blog.  So like.. the super cute knit wardrobe Lori got... Pics.  The almost finished dry sink?  Pics!  And Oh man oh man, I NEEEED to remember to take pics of all facups.  ALL.  But yea, FUN.  Maybe I'll get to post more tomorrow... with Marius in muh lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment