About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Dolls in.... Decision time

So we got our new boys yesterday and Marius is sitting thoughtfully on my desk as I try to think of what -EXACTLY I wanna do with him.  I'm (god forbid) leaning towards purple and orange... Yes I know! CRINGE!  I just put a purple wig on him and he's angry looking....  He looked good in Val's shoulder length green and black one but I don't really wanna put him in green... I mean it -could- work but I just don't like it for him.  I'm not thinking like... Bright yellowy orange either, I'm thinking more like copper/bittersweet more on the red side of orange possibly with metallic blushing..  I found several eyes I'm liking even if I don't go orange I'm looking at either ending up with blue or purple eyes right now... there are a few neutral colored ones I like but I'm just genuinely unsure.

Along with his eyes I have very little in the way of plans on how I'm going to blush him.  His hair, eyes and blushing all kinda go in the same vein.  Until I have one for sure then I don't know for sure what I'm going to do with the others.  Perhaps on Friday when I go to walmart I'll check out the yarn and see if I can get some Ideas though there's a damn good chance that I'll have to hit up Micheals because I want some homespun yarn for this and I know I don't have a/the color I wanna use of homespun...

Also... Marius has the frigging biggest case... Like ever.  Damn thing's an SD case.. not just an SD a 70's case.  It's enormous.  And I feel like a sociopath carrying him around cus it's almost big enough to be a small rifle case...  And I wear a hoody.  Nothing could go wrong with this.

Edit: oops! I was going to post this here... Cranky Marius


No comments:

Post a Comment