About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Wyrmling Prince

Nickname: None yet
Mold
Head: Pixiu
Body: Pixiu (likely with the torso swapped out for the standard 1/6 male torso)
Resin: Red
Face up: By me (gold highlights)
Eyes: Metallic gold hopefully
Hair: Probably red dreads or a fur wig.
Extras: Well he'll need horns since Pixiu doesn't come with them.
Story:  The son of the Dragon Prince and his Concubine, this little troublemaker is full of princely vigor and playfullness.  Probably the most approachable out of the three He wants nothing more than to have a sister to torment as well as to get into trouble rolling in his fathers fine things.
History: His history so far is short, When Pixiu came out I squealed like a fan girl.  He's adorable.  I don't like the original torso that he comes with so I asked around to see if he -should- fit on the standard torso and it sounds like he should.  He went and rearranged my royal prince and his servant so he could join them.  Now we'll just have to see if he ends up getting his wish for a little sister.
Related/connected Dolls
Dragon Prince  Her Master    His page
Rosaline           servant           Her page

No comments:

Post a Comment