About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Dragon Prince

Nickname: none yet
Mold
Head: Ming
Body: Resin Soul double jointed male with either beast legs or dragon legs
Resin: Dark grey
Face up: By me
Eyes:  Undecided, Probably something brilliant like Yellow or red.
Hair: He might actually have a fur wig, but if he does have a yarn wig like the rest of my resins, he'll have dreads in a complimentary color, Maybe even white or grey.
Extras:  Horns, probably the Ming horns, and then whatever they come out with for the 1/4 size dragon bits.
Story:  This is the Dragon Prince,  he's not 100% yet, but here's what I know.  He's the son of a dragon that rules the forest that  most of my fantasy dolls live in.  He's spoiled and headstrong.  I'm not sure yet if he's totally unlikeable or if he has a redeeming quality.  Either way he has been gifted a Concubine/Servant (Rosaline) a lesser dragon female Who he treats very well, if only because he won't have his things broken.  He will have at least one (as of yet unnamed) son with Rosaline.
History:  He is yet to be purchased, but he's got a little story behind him.  He started off as a ming, just a regular ming.  But then Pixiu came out and I got wind that resinsoul was thinking about making an adult dragon doll and I about shat myself.  I was already reeling with my brain demanding that cuteness in my collection, then when I found out about the 1/4 stuff everything started falling into place.  I had never really liked Rosaline as a normal doll, I felt it was just too plain, even if it would work ok, I wanted her to be pink but it didn't make that much sense.... and it drove me nuts.  This fixed it all.
Related/connected Dolls
Rosaline       servant         Her page
Wyrmling     son               His page

No comments:

Post a Comment