About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Dear Resinsoul,

I love you.  I love you even though you are going to be the biggest drain on my bank account I have ever known.  I love you even though you're gonna kill me with excitement.  Even if you're trying to end my marriage because my husband will kill me if I end up with 20+ dolls.

Ok so anyone watching might be wondering what the fuck I'm on about.  My -Favorite- company Resinsoul is looking to do my pocket book and my marriage in by putting out a FABULOUS new doll.  It is a 1/6 sized dragon.  Yep,  Dragon.  With little resin wings, and little resin tail and little resin tallons and claws... and it is love.  It took only a -DAY- of knowing that the doll was out for me to decide not only what color it would be, but what it's story is and where it fits in my collection.  Unfortunately this little trouble maker has rocked the list as it were by appearing. Especially being that there is promise of a 1/4 sized Dragon since we all love this one so much.  And OH man that fucks with my list paradime.  My Yao and Ming are going to be getting a redo, not 100% on how it will work since the MSD ones aren't out, but I'm hoping that it will be soon and I'm just absolutely going bizwonkos.

Just to spread the insanity...
Have a look at this cutie!
Seriously!  ADORABLE!
How am I to be expected to do anything but FROTH?

No comments:

Post a Comment