About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

oh man. What a slacker I am..

So... I've got a bunch of new stuff... A bunch of stuff in the works... and damn it all if I haven't finished a damn thing since I finished Val's shirt damn near a month ago... I mean wow... lazy.  Of course In my defense I have been working on the kid's Halloween costumes, they were Sokka and Aang from Avatar.  Now this weekend I have a slightly Halloween Doll meet to go to... and Val has a shitty costume from last year, Cassie's costume never really got finished, and Lotus and Lor have nothing... >.> Yea... I gotta get to work on that shit T_T

Good news, my kitchen finally got colors picked out for it and I have the stuff to make the Baking cupboard/drysink/whatever it actually is have a "marble" counter top, and I should decide if the rest of it is going to be white white or if I'm going to leave it the antique, brushed white that it is at current.  I think I actually like the off white that it is so it might stay that color... not positive though.  I need to set up a photo shoot at some point for a kitchen photo story, I'm thinking like "move in day" but that means I'll have to make TINY doll sized cardboard boxes, but at least that would explain why there's nothing in the kitchen... but... I don't have a lot of the other props you really need for a kitchen... like... a stove... RAWR! seriously... there's shit wrong with me... I just realized I should start collecting those little food erasers so I have something to put in the damn kitchen and on the plates >.< And I still need plates T_T at least I have tuperware for them.

>.< costumes first... kitchen next >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment